Sunday 15 May 2011

My First Blog - Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my first ever Blog.  I haven't a clue what I'm doing or what I'm going to say, so apologies now for my ramblings, before you read any further! 

My name is Linda and Jewellery making has become a total obsession for me (sounds like an introduction to a Beading anonymous club)!  I'm a wife and mother to 2 boys (ages 12 and 18) who have no interest whatsover in what I'm doing, mores the pity as sometimes it would be really good to have a second opinion and a model to try my jewellery on!  I do have some very good friends though who are fellow jewellery makers and without their support I don't know what I would do. I'm also addicted to Facebook, Folksy.com and I've just become a Tweeter, so adding Blogger to the list seemed the natural thing to do!

So what have I discovered about myself in the last few months? I don't want to ever work in an office again or for someone else.  I hate housework, I don't need as much sleep as I thought I did, I couldn't live without my round nose pliers and a good pair of cutting pliers and I love experimenting with polymer clay.  There's plenty more I've learn't but I won't bore you will all the details. Ah!

I have my first 'proper' craft event at the beginning of June, so really looking forward to that. I'll keep you posted with all my preparations etc and what I learn from it.

I think that's all for now, just a short intro really!

Take Care.
Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment